eGiving Stewardship is a spiritual discipline. Sharing our financial blessings is a vital part of our faith and community.
Traditionally, MCC Tampa members have given by check or cash. But now you also have the option of giving electronically, by electronic funds transfer (EFT) directly from your checking or savings account.
Benefits of eGiving eGiving has substantial advantages:
1. Convenience You can set this up from home. If you choose a recurring donation, you won't have to write a check each week or month. (Save paper, too!)
2. Safety Less risky than writing checks or carrying cash to church. We use Paypal.
3. Consistency You can schedule donations to be made automatically every week or month. That way, your tithing continues even when you can't attend church. You will have the security of knowing that the gift you offer to God through our church comes first and is deducted regularly. In other words, you can use eGiving as means to budget what is important in your life.
4. Efficiency These days, we all want to be sure that our gifts are not reduced by costly administrative fees and overhead. eGiving saves you time, but it also saves MCC Tampa money.
5. Helps our church MCC Tampa benefits from much-needed donation consistency and a reduction in the volume of check and cash contributions that we must handle and manually process in the church office. With the scheduled donation option, our budgeting process can involve less guesswork, so we can be better stewards of your donations.
Have questions? Please see our electronic giving FAQ (frequently asked questions).
Make a Secure Donation to